- Single Family
21926 Philmont Ct Boca Raton, FL 33428 Get directions$368,000 $162/Sq. ft.
- Age 25 Years
|10||Waters Edge Elementary School||PK-5||0.3 mi|
|9||Loggers' Run Community Middle School||6-8||1.2 mi|
|9||West Boca Raton High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||Boca Prep International Private School||PK-12||2.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 21926 Philmont Ct
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
- Alwin Herbst Realtor-Owner Broker/Owner with 37 years experience
- A & B Realty, Inc. 921 OSCEOLA DRIVE APARTMENT 7, BOCA RATON, FL 33432
- Work (561) 487-1400
- Mobile (561) 703-4476
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Parkland, Deerfield Beach, Lighthouse Point, Highland Beach, & Coconut Creek.
- Specializations in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network